Stationary pipe beveling machine SB500 is a pipe beveling machine for pipes from 4” to 20” diameter with considerable high thickness and for any type of material.
The SB500 is a semi-automatic machine, structurally strong and at the same time user friendly. The locking vice design enables the automatic centring and positioning without causing deformation to the pipe. The on board control panel enables to adjust the chuck speed and feeding as well as the feeding of the mobile head and the activation of the refrigerating liquid pump.
The SB500 can be equipped with easily interchangeable tools, both HSS type and insert type.
- Vice designed for automatic centring without deformation;
- On board control panel;
- Chuck feeding adjustment;
- Mobile head feeding adjustment;
- Chuck speed adjustment;
- Cooling liquid recycling pump;
- Interchangeable tooling with Supermaxi 7_24 and Hypermaxi 20_36.